Add a grid bot to Altrady
We know it's the 1st of April, but it's no joke, the Grid bot is ready for public beta.
Want to know how to set it up, please check the video
## Version 3.11.0 (04/01/2022)
- MAJOR: Added grid bot
- Mobile-UI improvements
- Added infinite load to Orders, Alerts and Positions lists
- Fixed double-clicking cancel-order causing error
- Update Tradingview version
- PLEASE NOTE: drawings made in 3.10 will be visible in 3.11, but drawings in 3.11 won't be seen in 3.10.
- Fixes drawing issues and switching timeframes
- Fixes order dragging on mobile and tablets
- Adds new indicators (e.g. Visible range Volume profile VRVP)
- Trade arrow is restyled and doesn't look great 😦 We've informed TV, but the updates/fixes outweigh the visual impact. Color can be changed now
PLEASE NOTE: drawings made in 3.10 will be visible in 3.11, but drawings in 3.11 won't be seen in 3.10 due to backwards incompatibility by Tradingview.
adding +1 and this would requiere paper trading to proper test configurations IMHO roadmap.altrady.com/b/general/paper-trading/
Tbh, I find DCA bots more effective. Mainly bc they don’t lock up these vast amounts of assets just get going. If u can come up with a just 2 safety orders locked in the order book instead of 50 grids at the same time then that would be great of course.