We know it's the 1st of April, but it's no joke, the Grid bot is ready for public beta.
Want to know how to set it up, please check the video
## Version 3.11.0 (04/01/2022)
- MAJOR: Added grid bot
- Mobile-UI improvements
- Added infinite load to Orders, Alerts and Positions lists
- Fixed double-clicking cancel-order causing error
- Update Tradingview version
- PLEASE NOTE: drawings made in 3.10 will be visible in 3.11, but drawings in 3.11 won't be seen in 3.10.
- Fixes drawing issues and switching timeframes
- Fixes order dragging on mobile and tablets
- Adds new indicators (e.g. Visible range Volume profile VRVP)
- Trade arrow is restyled and doesn't look great 😦 We've informed TV, but the updates/fixes outweigh the visual impact. Color can be changed now
PLEASE NOTE: drawings made in 3.10 will be visible in 3.11, but drawings in 3.11 won't be seen in 3.10 due to backwards incompatibility by Tradingview.
adding +1 and this would requiere paper trading to proper test configurations IMHO roadmap.altrady.com/b/general/paper-trading/
Tbh, I find DCA bots more effective. Mainly bc they don’t lock up these vast amounts of assets just get going. If u can come up with a just 2 safety orders locked in the order book instead of 50 grids at the same time then that would be great of course.